View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Xenimus 2 Wiki 

As a number of you know I've been experimenting and documenting each of the classes first 15 levels. I'm nearly done, but taking that info and putting it into a useful format can be challenging. I've started to work on further developing the Fandom Wiki for Xenimus 2. I'm not a big fan of the ad laden site, but its a free tool and I can add info there easily.

Updates:
4/22 Races Updated as Best as I can. I'm not sure how innate racial traits are handled here on 2.0 but it is believed they grow over levels and I can confirm this for Scallions. Wizard Class Added 95%
4/20 Paladin Class added
4/29 Cleric/Diabolist added, still incomplete, but decently together. Races updated to include Innate Racial abilities, Skills Section updated. Pally End-game stats added.

Here is what I have so far:

Races:
Dreg
Elf
Human
Scallion
Dark Elf
Lurker
Half Orc
Minion

Classes:
Paladin
Wizard Partially Complete
Cleric Partially Complete
Diabolist Partially Complete

Skills:
Need to update all class skills for current 2.0 numbers, Learned skills explained, Need all Magic, Resistances, and Melee Skill descriptions.

Spells:
Added full table of all spells and active skill spells in the game I've documented and added expanded descriptions. Several of the active skill descriptions need to be updated.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:30 pm

Well, Progress is continuing and thanks to everyone answering all my random questions in-game.

If anyone would like to contribute some of the following I'd appreciate it so I can finish some pages up.

I need racial data for each race at the top-end. So, if you have a lvl 70 of these if you could share the following I'd appreciate it.

Half-Orc: What is your passive Rage chance? Minus any skills/equipment This looks like its going to be static 4% , but want to confirm.

Dark elf: What is your passive Fire/Shadow bonus damage? Minus any skills/equipment This looks like static 3% Fire/Shadow, but want to confirm

Human: What is your passive HP/MP regen Minus any skills/equipment/food

Dreg: What is your passive HP regen Minus any skills/equipment/food

Minion: What is your passive HP/MP regen Minus any skills/equipment/food

Lurker: What is your passive Crit Chance Minus any skills/equipment

Elf: What is your passive MP regen? Minus any skills/equipment/food

Scallion: What is your passive Armor total Minus any skills/equipment

High Res World Map: Anyone have a good image of the world map?

Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]