View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 2.0 awareness list 

I'm not entirely sure what the future holds for Xenimus 2.0 regarding any updates however, as an avid 2.0 player I along with others have a running list of small things we would like addressed at some point.

1) -list command works however upon opening the guild list you are unable to select, remove, or promote members.

2) player housing storage boxes do not work they are not interactable at all currently.

3) boss teleporting -currently bosses teleport inside of players constantly at a continuing rate so fast you cannot get away from them forcing other players to either target you instead of the boss making it very
difficult to target them these bosses include Linay, Nath Mog, Ty Grimm. (this alone has led to a decrease in activity or unwillingness of players to log in for raids)

4) T1 storage merchant (Gergin) -location 315,2245 is consistently on the roof of his structure making it difficult for players to interact with him and is a daily complaint by almost everyone.

5) upon completion of the (veil/rune quest) -location 370,323 players can combine runes with gear upon doing this the improvement is applied to every character on the server instead of just the character or
item it is being crafted with.

6) Shadow / Flame Aura lasts significantly longer than intended the tooltip states 10 seconds at a max of 5 points however the aura can last over 60-90 seconds.

7) players are dying then getting revived by a druid or cleric then upon their next death they are allowed to use the lifesaving amulet function as if they had one equipped when they did not.

8) Druids still have the ability to charm high level ultra-mobs with crazy amounts of health that can't be killed by players while also equipping said pets with lightning bows that 2 shot players.
(Possible solution- give all daemon animus a weapon I.E. spirit wand or remove the ability for them to hold a weapon)

9) players are equipping many hit amulets to gain 45+ or more hit on melee characters only one hit amulet is used but the player receives the benefit of all three amulets.
(Possible solution- put a max equip limit of one on hit amulet)

10) Players report crashing in Cron's lair -location 2767,2820 this happens many times daily these crashes affect players client and surrounding players as well, it does not crash the server.

11) Players report crashing in Linay's dungeon -location 2955,862 this happens many times daily these crashes affect players client and surrounding players as well, it does not crash the server.

12) Druids have the ability to charm and utilize up to at least 9 pets at once I don't know the specifics of how this is done however, I have personally seen it in use.

13) Players request the attack dummy be fixed, currently it is only usable for about 10 minutes then it breaks and just shows last damage received until reset. Players have also requested the implementation of the ability to set its armor and amp such as the x1 dummy.

14) Druids are town buffing pets making them just too strong in every aspect.

15) Warrior's stomp skill affects all players regardless of link, also doesn't flag the person stomping for pvp.

Last edited by xenreds on Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:17 pm

updated 2/1/2023

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:34 am

7) players are dying then getting revived by a druid or cleric then upon their next death they are allowed to use the lifesaving amulet function as if they had one equipped when they did not.

(Tested this, it is once the person being revived says -stuck that it works this way)

9) players are equipping many hit amulets to gain 45+ or more hit on melee characters only one hit amulet is used but the player receives the benefit of all three amulets.
(Possible solution- put a max equip limit of one on hit amulet)

(Always worked this way even in 1.0)

10) Players report crashing in Cron's lair -location 2767,2820 this happens many times daily these crashes affect players client and surrounding players as well, it does not crash the server.

11) Players report crashing in Linay's dungeon -location 2955,862 this happens many times daily these crashes affect players client and surrounding players as well, it does not crash the server.

(People also report crashing at Arrhawk, I notice a stutter on my computer in all of these areas. I believe this has to do with optimization, all of the mobs in "sight/agro" distance start using egg, whites, etc. which causes an overload in said area)

12) Druids have the ability to charm and utilize up to at least 9 pets at once I don't know the specifics of how this is done however, I have personally seen it in use.

(Can only say, I am unable to charm more than 2. Must be some way I have not found yet.)

14) Druids are town buffing pets making them just too strong in every aspect.

(I have tried this, not sure how they get them buffed. Did not work for me)

15) Warrior's stomp skill affects all players regardless of link, also doesn't flag the person stomping for pvp.

(EJ had to fix this in 1.0 as well. It was doing the same thing.)

Edit: Would also like to add, that T3 Buff causes spells to be significantly faster. Most noticeable on Sidus.

I believe it has to do with Adept Velo, I came to this conclusion by having a Wizard Omni Velo me, and the speed of sidus got a little faster vs my own buffs.

-Stuck can be used as a Movement Utility in non-trans areas (Right Only). typing, and spamming it will make you move fast to the right side of screen.

I believe putting a Cooldown on the -Stuck command would counteract this issue. 3-5 seconds possibly

phpBB [video]

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:50 am

This isn't a debate on whether you can or can't do the items on this list, regardless of what you can do these are 100% possible.
Also just because something works a certain way on x1 doesn't mean it's working properly or even intended for that matter.
This is an awareness list of potential issues NOT a debate post.

Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:41 pm

xenreds wrote:
This isn't a debate on whether you can or can't do the items on this list, regardless of what you can do these are 100% possible.
Also just because something works a certain way on x1 doesn't mean it's working properly or even intended for that matter.
This is an awareness list of potential issues NOT a debate post.

Fourms for meant for debating.

Added my own information on it, EJ stated Hit Amulets work as intended before on x1 when someone brought this up before.

Also no one asked you to get an attitude because someone disagrees with some of your points.

phpBB [video]

Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:04 am

Yeah, when real issues are brought to light the players using or abusing them do tend to debate the possibility they exist. I suppose you win.

Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]