View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hows 2.0 

From the differences i can tell so far. Xen2.0 is far more helpful. Xen 1.0 is probably still the better game if you want plentiful trading and pvp. However, if you're focused mainly on grouping and doing raiding, Xen 2.0 is by far the better choice, they seem to openly raid every day around the same time and from what i've seen allows almost everyone to go.

Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:21 pm

It's outstanding! The gear, the graphics, the good people of t1... is nothing short of a gold star. EJ has done it again! :D

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:55 pm

for the social element of xen.. which as the most players?

thank you.

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:46 pm

Xenimus 2 is so much better you should start posting again

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:39 pm

Probably x1 as more players at moment but xen2 as more friendly players people we a good group happy to help

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:41 pm

I rarely check forums so this is way late but I tried playing x1 again last year and sunk a ton of time into it. You plateau pretty fast because you can't compete with the hyper geared and there's no real way to get upgrades other than raiding (people camp with spawn timers so you rarely get the chance to participate) or extreme drop luck (which I had nothing to show for after tons of farming).

I played x2 for 2 months and achieved a lot of the gear goals I set for myself on x1 namely beacuse x2 has a great found items system. On my lock I found Diablo staff, moonie, super shroud hat all ndnt in the span of 2 months. As people said before raids are nightly and have a pretty solid server turnout. I was pretty apprehensive about 2.0 because it was real buggy early on but after coming back a couple years later EJ really has done well with it and I wish more people would adopt it.

Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]