View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 X2 Raid Rules 

neonate111 — 03/01/2022
Raid Time 9:00pm Eastern - Start - Dimaltus to Linay to Spider to Cron to Nath to Terroth to Ty Grim - End
#1 PVP is not allowed during raid time, within the raid party. Penalty will be raid group suspension starting at 24 hours and increasing from there based on severity and history of the occurrence. The only exception to this rule is when a suspension has been handed out and the offending party does not comply with the ruling then it is the duty of the Raid party to quickly and efficiently deal with the offender.
#2 Farming daily spawn raid bosses is prohibited after (time needs to be set). This is to ensure that everyone on server has an opportunity to join the 65+ Raid agreed upon raid time and experience all the bosses (server resets etc. permitting). Penalty will be raid group suspension starting at 24 hours and increasing from there based on history of the occurrence.
#3 Boss Respawns before (time needs to be set) are eligible for farming as long as announcements are made at least 15 minutes before the begin of the farm on World Chat, This Discord and if possible the official Xenimus Discord. This will allow anyone on server the opportunity to participate in extra world spawn.
neonate111 — 03/01/2022
#4 Using Pets, White Potions, City Buffs, House Buffs during low hp bosses, specifically Linay and Spider Queen. This was prohibited primarily because if the bosses died to fast it would seem to prevent the boss from dropping items. This theory was based on observations of the raiding party, clearly are not known to be fact because nobody by EJ knows how the system works in his game and he does not choose to share that information with us. THIS RULE HAS BEEN PAUSED, WITH POTENTIAL TO BE REINSATED BASED ON FURTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM RAIDING PARTIES.
#5 Participating in Raid Group is a community privilege, and it is the duty of all attending members to uphold the rules with civility and participate in enforcement of rulings. For example, if a member is serving a suspension, but is trying to attend then they will be attacked by the party to uphold the suspension.

Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:36 pm

What in the weapon x

Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:41 pm

Just the raid rules for our server, everyone at 65 is welcome to come but must follow the rules.

If your new and would like to know the path / location for the bosses take a look at the following video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhurajZmz5A&t=337s

Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:44 pm

All are welcome! Proof inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfBBb-VZYTo

Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:37 am

talking about you or unknown? Didn't think you wanted to raid, Unknown just logs in to cause drama and spam world chat.

Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:00 pm

I can't raid yet too low, but if I was high enough, it would be the same result 100% maybe not by you but your buddies will attack me on site for sure. For ukown all i know is he was prepping to try and do raid runs and then got attacked the whole time at each raid while clearly watching, only trying to hit the boss while being 4/5v1ed the entire time. Not sure what he did to start trouble?

Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:46 pm

I believe if he was more level-headed and didn't keep antagonizing people on the raid (the ones who make it possible) it wouldn't be this way, some history there. I was on his link for a long time but he goes on random rants to no-one on world chat and I finally drew the line when he started with some anti-semitic remarks and being better than god.

I don't know your history with the raid group but I believe like any adults that it can be talked through, it's just a game and I for one want people to enjoy the game especially x2 so that we acquire more players.

GL leveling your druid, doing one myself.

Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:46 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
"only trying to hit the boss while being 4/5v1ed the entire time. Not sure what he did to start trouble?"

This isn't entirely true, he was on either enemies or all, otherwise my evil-beam wouldn't have hit him.
There is a good amount of history with that character and our link, but maybe summed a lot of that up. We even did a whole "raid council" thing where we had representatives that would vote on outcomes and rules. Ultimately, that didn't pan out very well, especially since our guild represents the vast majority of the raiding body.

I think as it currently stands, everybody is welcome as long as you haven't trash-talked and antagonized the majority of the people that are raiding.

On a side-note, EJ isn't thrilled with the idea of people crashing raid parties. He is even toying with some mechanics to prevent loot drops if you do.

Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:08 pm

Tbh, it should be exactly like x1, anti pk in raid boss area, fully hated unable to get good when you pk someone 12 or more levels lower than you, shouldn't be able to grieve someone 40 levels lower than you at prop shrine with no penalty, 30 times in a row, and then go to town 1 30 minutes later like nothing happened. Also hp pots should also be disabled in pvp mode just like x1, this was clearly a huge over powered issue that he resolved long ago on x1, why he didn't make them changes on 2.0 baffles me.

Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:28 am

I was pretty sure raid boss areas in X1 are full pvp -- at least some of them are. In the discussion with Ej, he said he knows raid boss areas are pvp (in X1) and that pvp was okay. Again, EJ has said himself that he wasn't okay with people leeching off of other people's raid parties and that pvp is an easy-ish way to deal with it.

Also pretty sure that killing somebody 12 levels lower than you also makes you evil until server reset. The only caveat to that is the lower level can attack you and you can swat 'em back and kill them with no repercussions. And to be honest, why shouldn't it work that way? It's the instigator's fault anyways.

We've been pushing for no pvp-pots and no t3 buff to work in pvp for months. Take a number.

Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next