View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 How's xen2? 

While there are some good people on I would not suggest it. Some lvl 65+ will grief noobs and also a lot of the active players bot to level up their chars. When one of those bot dies it will prevent spawn in the area so when they die nobody can't hunt at the location and they won't autolog since the bot is still trying to cast spells.

Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Problem with that link is a low level moans and says ill get my lvl 70 friends to kill you and they jump on it without finding out what happened. Its actually made me think the game has changed but the people haven't. Im the same as most of you played from inception and pop back now and again but it´s clear that unless these people are not put in check this will never grow.

Oh and to be clear this didn't happen to me but cannot stand by and see this bullying.

Anyways from an anonymous Xenimus long time player, farewell

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:17 pm

Best bet is to honestly try it and learn from it.

Remember its Xenimus..... but not what you're use to.

phpBB [video]

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:19 pm
You would think such a tiny community as x2 would make all new arrivals as welcome as possible! Obviously they are failed x1 players who want to dominate the x2 PVE.

It’s a shame that x1 wipe is such a deal. Would have hoped by now x2 would be a superior game and we would all be playing it

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:36 pm

Yeah I was actually enjoying the game, talking with people and everything. Then out of the blue they get on their lvl 70s and steal some kills and murder me. Tried talking to them after and got ignored. Xen 2 is a fun game don't get me wrong. But playing alone because the 3 active dudes were mad because I was hunting imps? ( That's what I assume I did wrong didn't see anyone there though)

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:42 pm

Thought maybe they'd calm down now its not Double XP, nope still crying and ruining the experience even at lvl 10area, Got on 70 chars and kept taking spawn. Once that is all, trans and beamed and didnt see other guy. im getting my lvl 70 friends to get you. Why can i not learn,

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:41 pm

well i leveled from 1-55 in the past week on 2.0

there are a few things that feel abit clunky

Examples

1 There are still some collision issues with transing
2 Mobs dont aggro instantly after transing
3 would be nice to be able to zoom out 30-50% more in top down mode
4 some indoor areas are very narrow and hard to traverse Due to Number 1
5 Not being able to Toggle on/off Show roof well that might just be me that want that option
6 some hunting areas use to much elevation and obsticles making them annoying to traverse Due to Number 1 and 2
7 one of the MOST annoying things merchants walking away from you and into other town portals

Overall im pleasently suprised over the Progress 2.0 has made during the past 2 years

Things im very happy about

1. No jeloc being able to hunt on -all is a nice feeling
2. Good experience scaling atleast from what ive experienced sofar (I havent gotten Less experience per hour after leveling up)
at most ive lost maybe 500k/h before being able to progress to next zone
3. Nothing is Non trans making the game feel very fluid and nice
4. Intressting Puzzles for Shrines and so on

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:06 pm

Xen 2 feels like Xen 1 but with a disconnect from the original that makes it feel awkward.

It also seems to make way more use of hills and terrain and I'm just not a fan. I much prefer the flat map in Xenimus and never liked the hills, it's just disorienting and causes odd targetting/trans/run issues.

Over time it has potential but right now it didn't quite feel like Xenimus to me.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:17 am

i do agree with that it uses hills and slopes to much and far to many obsticles

i also prefer a Flat map

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]