View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 70 Chest 

Usually "secrets" are solved pretty quickly in the Xenimus world but the 70 chest in X2 still hasn't been figured out. I know a lot of level 70 players who would come back for their pulls and stay for re pulls. Maybe Ej could give us some help on solving it? Maybe give us clues or have an online event where he gives us close while he's logged in Corsix. I saw a Warrior online who said he's almost releveled past 70 3x now. Please help us out.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:52 pm

Okay!

So we have figured out the mechanic to get into the 70 chest area. The chest itself works as expected for your 70 pull and there's been quite a range of items pulled so far.

Upon re-entering the chest area and checking to see if there was any sort of NDNT random pull mechanic for it, I was able to get a second tradeable item from it (normal Diabolic shield) which counted towards my Super Spirit chest level 80 item pull. I emailed EJ to get some clarity as to whether or not this is a bug because he explicitly stated in Discord a few weeks ago that the 80/90/100 chest pulls were not yet implemented in the game even though they are in our task log. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to provide any clarity on that - simply replying with "I do not hint on what comes out of that chest."

So based on the very limited information we have to go off, it seems like you MAY BE able to get your 80/90/100 pulls consecutively from the "70 chest" at this time. The confusion that I was hoping to (and unsuccessfully) get clarity on was whether or not we are SUPPOSED TO be able to pull our 80/90/100 items from this specific chest because according to the Discord chat it seemed like the 80/90/100 pull mechanics (different areas/chests?) might be added at a later time.

One last note of clarification regarding 2.0 items in general -- I'm not sure EJ is aware that the item level tooltips for 2.0 are different than 1.0 based on his reply. We know that item levels for items in 2.0 read 5 less than their counterparts on 1.0. This difference is not considered for the 80/90/100 chest pulls (your actual pull item might read 75/85/95 via the tooltip) nor the sparkle settings or -junk command. When setting your sparkle setting or -junk command, you'll have to add 5 levels to your expected limit in order for it to work as intended.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Torrential Reign wrote:
Okay!

So we have figured out the mechanic to get into the 70 chest area. The chest itself works as expected for your 70 pull and there's been quite a range of items pulled so far.

Upon re-entering the chest area and checking to see if there was any sort of NDNT random pull mechanic for it, I was able to get a second tradeable item from it (normal Diabolic shield) which counted towards my Super Spirit chest level 80 item pull. I emailed EJ to get some clarity as to whether or not this is a bug because he explicitly stated in Discord a few weeks ago that the 80/90/100 chest pulls were not yet implemented in the game even though they are in our task log. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to provide any clarity on that - simply replying with "I do not hint on what comes out of that chest."

So based on the very limited information we have to go off, it seems like you MAY BE able to get your 80/90/100 pulls consecutively from the "70 chest" at this time. The confusion that I was hoping to (and unsuccessfully) get clarity on was whether or not we are SUPPOSED TO be able to pull our 80/90/100 items from this specific chest because according to the Discord chat it seemed like the 80/90/100 pull mechanics (different areas/chests?) might be added at a later time.

One last note of clarification regarding 2.0 items in general -- I'm not sure EJ is aware that the item level tooltips for 2.0 are different than 1.0 based on his reply. We know that item levels for items in 2.0 read 5 less than their counterparts on 1.0. This difference is not considered for the 80/90/100 chest pulls (your actual pull item might read 75/85/95 via the tooltip) nor the sparkle settings or -junk command. When setting your sparkle setting or -junk command, you'll have to add 5 levels to your expected limit in order for it to work as intended.

the guy is asking how to get inside the chest, he not asking for a list of mechanic and other trashh

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:41 pm

The information is relative to the topic and will be helpful for people who actually play the game. Hope you're enjoying your vacation from it.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:52 pm

Torrential Reign wrote:
The information is relative to the topic and will be helpful for people who actually play the game. Hope you're enjoying your vacation from it.

some of us cant sit and play games all day/night

Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:02 pm

update

all this time the port we all stuck at we bugged..

i walked around all pillars when the 70 Chest was added and it only works now??

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]