View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Nex Cleric Vrs Xenimus 2.0 Ranger 

Hasten wrote:
https://youtu.be/_xrdmcOWSXA

thats a 70 zone.

also when im online again. come shoot me with that bow

so i can show EJ how OP bow damage is on pvp / pve

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:03 pm

Hasten wrote:
bottlecup wrote:
Hasten wrote:
https://youtu.be/_xrdmcOWSXA

thats a 70 zone.

purhaps your brain is broken... Not a 70 hunting area... also you seem to have lost all bearings on current abilities must have something to do with you lvling only when you had 30 mill a hr. If you had infact leveled as we have you would know the truth of it yourself.

You have no clue what your talking about anymore and the entire game knows why. You have yet to actually play the game as it is. What you knew is past. Your simply holding onto incorrect information in the hopes it will still be useful. Ej has made modifications and altered the abilities of players to hunt so they can enjoy more of the game. Ignoring this you point and say lvl 70. It is 1 monster. 1 monster at the lvl 65 hunting spot. 1 monster that can do over 1000 hp in 1 attack and rapid fires those attacks like a machine gun. This damage presents itself in every area. This is not a fluke spell cast, infact that was not even max damage. The first ones poped my elixer and died to bomb almus. Mages all across the game have an overly high amount of top end damage which disprupts normal play.

You're so right. He will log on and gloat about how when he leveled to 70 he was getting 30 mil + per hour. But now after the change if anything is even mention he's quick to chime in and give his 2c. Def needs some looking into there was a lot of work put into your ranger getting to 65. Work bottle cup didn't put in and wouldn't put in if he had made his characters after all the changes.

Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:31 am

Hasten wrote:
bottlecup wrote:

thats a 70 zone.

purhaps your brain is broken... Not a 70 hunting area... also you seem to have lost all bearings on current abilities must have something to do with you lvling only when you had 30 mill a hr. If you had infact leveled as we have you would know the truth of it yourself.

You have no clue what your talking about anymore and the entire game knows why. You have yet to actually play the game as it is. What you knew is past. Your simply holding onto incorrect information in the hopes it will still be useful. Ej has made modifications and altered the abilities of players to hunt so they can enjoy more of the game. Ignoring this you point and say lvl 70. It is 1 monster. 1 monster at the lvl 65 hunting spot. 1 monster that can do over 1000 hp in 1 attack and rapid fires those attacks like a machine gun. This damage presents itself in every area. This is not a fluke spell cast, infact that was not even max damage. The first ones poped my elixer and died to bomb almus. Mages all across the game have an overly high amount of top end damage which disprupts normal play.

how dumb can you get. i told you a million f**king times. the exp per hr is bugged atm. the bugged started when EJ changed the gear armors valu. (same bugged as xen1)

the castle zone you talk about, top floor part can be farmed at 60. but the 2nd bit with Nex Clerics is a higher end monster (level 70 monster). so there for ur farming a spot alot harder then dimaltus... with a poorly geared ranger.. even weak oath dies in that zone

30 mill per hr?? how dumb can you be, when farming from lvl 1 to 60 was more like 5m per hr then 10m at 60+ on the way to 70. gear was not ingame and best item i had back then was arc robe. plz get ur info right.

and the hidden rooms other information you got has been leeched off me/chris

edit

if you shot that bow at the monster i bet u whould of destroyed it in two sec

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Hasten wrote:
just wanted to qoute this... so I can use it later. Second.... dam your confused it was not a bug. I have a feeling it was more of a bug that you got that much exp a hr. No wonder your so out of the loop.

i been saying exp per hr is bugged for months and now ur trying to turn this into me saying its not bugged?

you make no sense what so ever

dont change topic. this topic is about u trying to farm a level 70 zone with a lvl 65 ranger.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:49 am

bottlecup wrote:
Hasten wrote:
just wanted to qoute this... so I can use it later. Second.... dam your confused it was not a bug. I have a feeling it was more of a bug that you got that much exp a hr. No wonder your so out of the loop.

i been saying exp per hr is bugged for months and now ur trying to turn this into me saying its not bugged?

you make no sense what so ever

dont change topic. this topic is about u trying to farm a level 70 zone with a lvl 65 ranger.

You told me on world chat that you made 30 million an hour when you were leveling your warlock and paladin. Unless someone has access to your account and is spreading lies.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:10 pm

I've also seen Wankers brag about how he leveled making 30mil an hour, on two chars. That definitely happened. Also when he was talking to someone else on T1, just saying...

Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:32 pm

Hasten wrote:
This post can be about anything I want as I am Overseeing Power of the post. As EJ changed the game you forget areas you think are 70 are now meant for lvl 65's as he reduced the differences between levels to allow individuals the ability to explore more content and pvp more players. anything else?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:20 pm
Forum Moderator

To clear up any misperceptions, the best experience rates ever were essentially twice what they are now. Wanker is correct, he was getting 2-3 million per hour until new areas were eventually added. That's why he was the only level 70, no one else was willing to put up with it. it obviously got better with new areas and then it got worse again. It was never x1 though, never anywhere close to 30m an hour.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:39 pm
Forum Moderator

Please discuss the needs of experience rates per hour going forward rather than bringing up what may have been possible in the past.
Thank You

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]