View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Exp rate of X2 

Not sure why my post was deleted I didn't make it as a bash or insult but to bring attention to the low exp rates on x2. I think an increase is in order. We have a decent amount of content for a "game in development" butt higher exp rates at the areas we already have would help keep people interested or possible help people transfer over from X1 to X2.

Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:14 am

[quote="Hasten"]Currently there are some issues with exp rate i do agree however considering that theres a plummet of progress forward something should be done, though over time he may let me make a dungeon server I have high hopes for it.[/quote]

A dungeon server + an exp rate increase to something that brings us into some resemblance of normal MMO progression would be absolutely fantastic!

I'm really hoping for this!

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:32 am

Hatfield wrote:
Hasten wrote:
Currently there are some issues with exp rate i do agree however considering that theres a plummet of progress forward something should be done, though over time he may let me make a dungeon server I have high hopes for it.

A dungeon server + an exp rate increase to something that brings us into some resemblance of normal MMO progression would be absolutely fantastic!

I'm really hoping for this!

Really hoping for something like this. Xenimus has always been a grind and I enjoy it for the most part. But spending weeks on a level is rough and demoralizing.

Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:21 am

I don't want to have to spend 30 hours non-stop hunting just one level in my early 60's. X1 is making 10X the exp per hour, and I feel like this is one reason we don't have a bigger player base at the moment.

I really hope EJ takes notice, it doesn't seem like that hard of a fix.

Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:39 am

The X2 grind is definitely a little more tedious in comparison to X1 for sure. We switched back over after seeing great changes but exp still being the one lacking.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]