View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Any chance of slight increase of spawn in lower lv areas? 

I noticed since last time I played, spawn was reduced a decent amount..its not horrible, but to maintain farming one has to use all 2-3 copy areas from each map to level, making all those areas that were added (combined) good for only 1 person at a time.

Wed May 06, 2020 6:34 pm

I agree spawn still needs to be tweaked a bit, but also people need to stop farming areas they can one hit kill with their multi spells or by afk summons killing to collect "found item" loots. People taking advantage of things like this is why spawn got weird in the first place. When I started playing X2 a couple of months ago spawn was much better than it is now.

Also gear drops need to be redistributed or reevaluated to encourage players to get out of an area they should have left five or more levels ago. Maybe make some of the NDNT drops tradable, so that someone can attempt to make an active economy in the game. It's a little off putting to be getting NDNT gear that's useable half my level ago, sure sell it to the merch, but I feel like there's so much wasted potential here. Maybe give -ONE- NDNT item for a quest reward that's level appropriate to that quest, and then some other items (lower level items, maybe rings, maybe 5 LSA) to sell in the AH or to hoard for oneself.

It's been stated more than a couple of times though, that X2 is where the main changes are supposed to take place, that X2 isn't supposed to be like X1, but X2 very much is following the same patterns that X1 was following when I stopped playing years and years ago. In the long run, the only REAL differences with X2 vs X1 is that X2 LOOKS visually WAY more appealing and the playerbase.

Sun May 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Agree, i think this is just a 2.0 thing. and was NOT an issue but now we clearly have more active players on 2.0 then before. so as the population grows so should the spawn rate. so we aren't competing for spawn. or you could identify the better areas and try to make something similar, its no secret what the better areas for experience/ Found items is, all you have to do is log on and go where everyone else is lol.

Mon May 11, 2020 8:45 pm

This last update killed off the fast respawn rate in a lot of zones, I made a newb hrs ago and the high spawn spots are now dead spots, also my ranger spot is down from 10m to 500k an hr,

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Wed May 13, 2020 8:32 pm

yes i think the ONLY thing everyone who plays on 2.0 has the same opinion on is spawn rate needs increased lol.

Thu May 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Leash distance is definitely way too small, often I have to walk within half a screen of a mob before it starts attacking.

Spawn rate could definitely use a huge increase; I haven't been to a lot of places yet but the mobs are pretty sparse in the places I have been.

Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:03 am
Forum Moderator

Experience per hour is much lower than it should be.

Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:55 pm

Yes. Experience per kill went down when the stat squish happened and hasn't been increased like it was on 1.0. Can you still level? Technically, yes, but it's rough like the old days.

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:02 pm

I've been playing a paladin and enjoy it a lot! But every where is set spawn. You clear the place and have to wait for things to respawn. The low player count makes it semi okay because you're not really fighting over spawn. But if it was populated like x1 it would be near impossible to do anything.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]