View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Druid skill critical energy Ej please read. 

Original wrote:
Because his explanation doesn't make sense, so your basically saying don't even out the playing field because there always needs to be that one class that is just not balanced?
I want an actual valid answer to why its different, no one has been able to provide one, therefore i conclude that it is just an oversight on EJ's part, and offered a simple solution that would only make
a spell that no one uses USABLE, as i said before there is a reason Fulger is not used at all in pvp or pve, you cant split the character Bonus devotion in half or you will fail at pVE and PVP.

it would be like asking a warlock to split into energy if his beam was energy based...but its not, its all shadow on warlock, all energy on wizard, all Spirit on druid EXCEPT FULGER WHICH THEY DONT NEED because we have SIDUS ( SPIRIT BASED PVP SPELL) and cleric is the only class that has to split down the middle from spirit/energy? lol Come on dude..... how does that make sense at all?

wtf are you on about, warlock skills are split, to boost shadow devotion you need wisdom yet it does not boost beam damage only int does.

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Sat May 23, 2020 4:29 am

im not talking about split stat points i'm talking about an entire class devotion split in half from pvp/pve.

Sun May 24, 2020 7:12 pm

it says it needs wisdom and intel, but yet every 10 intel you can add another shadow devo.

Mon May 25, 2020 2:01 am

Original Mi law wrote:
it says it needs wisdom and intel, but yet every 10 intel you can add another shadow devo.

each 10 wisdom* not intel

Mon May 25, 2020 5:29 am

[quote="bottlecup"][quote="Original Mi law"]it says it needs wisdom and intel, but yet every 10 intel you can add another shadow devo.[/quote]

each 10 wisdom* not intel[/quote]

ah well thats weird cuz my 70 warlock has 12 shadow devotion with 22 wisdom.

Mon May 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
bottlecup wrote:
Original Mi law wrote:

each 10 wisdom* not intel

ah well thats weird cuz my 70 warlock has 12 shadow devotion with 22 wisdom.

ur so full of banana's

Tue May 26, 2020 3:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6