View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Druid skill critical energy Ej please read. 

I assume it’s because we cannot have EVERY class having both their pvp and their pve spell off the same element.

phpBB [video]

Sun May 17, 2020 2:24 pm

[quote="Xen101"]I assume it’s because we cannot have EVERY class having both their pvp and their pve spell off the same element.[/quote]

So leave one class out, and all the others can have both? It's not even about fulgar for me, as druids also have fulgar.. but druids also have sidus which is spirit based, clerics have nothing, only damage spell thats spirit is multi.

Sun May 17, 2020 2:31 pm

So why not just switch to energy if you want to use the zap?

phpBB [video]

Sun May 17, 2020 2:39 pm

[quote="Xen101"]So why not just switch to energy if you want to use the zap?[/quote]

because then you can't do anything pve wise without spirit... how about we change warlock beam to energy and wizard beam to shadow then to even things out?

Sun May 17, 2020 8:45 pm

I give up.. you win.

Let's give every class. Plate and every sort of spell mixed into one. That way WE ALL the same.

phpBB [video]

Mon May 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Xen101 wrote:
I give up.. you win.

Let's give every class. Plate and every sort of spell mixed into one. That way WE ALL the same.

Yooo that's a great idea!

Mon May 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
Xen101 wrote:
So why not just switch to energy if you want to use the zap?

because then you can't do anything pve wise without spirit... how about we change warlock beam to energy and wizard beam to shadow then to even things out?

is that's not the same as pvp build / pve build for melee?

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Tue May 19, 2020 12:16 am

Xen101 i think if you played the game more you would understand what he is trying to say, and why its most likely something Ej just never changed after the restructure, because Cleric Evil beam used to be energy based back in the day, that is why fulger Was and STILL is, its just never been updated to correspond with what druids and clerics are Currently doing, Which is (SPIRIT), Mi law is correct. and i know now that the reason most of the " small problems " don't get fixed in this game is because Ej is listening to people that A. Don't play the game , B. play it poorly, or C. just started playing a year ago and think they understand the game completely. IMO you shouldn't even be allowed to write on this message board unless you clock in a certain number of hours playing the actual game your trying to talk about........

Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 am

Red beam was NEVER "energy". It has always been spirit since the addition of different elements. Back then it was just all magic damage in general.. but never classified as "energy".

Just because you don't see me on Xen One does not mean I don't play. There are PLENTY of accounts i have access to that i play..

I don't play 2.0 as often as I'd love to... but that doesn't stop common knowledge from letting you have an opinion.

If you want to zap... go energy.. and suffer in PvE.. If you want to Spirit beam... go spirit and still be meh in PvP...

phpBB [video]

Tue May 19, 2020 2:20 am

[quote="Xen101"]Red beam was NEVER "energy". It has always been spirit since the addition of different elements. Back then it was just all magic damage in general.. but never classified as "energy".

Just because you don't see me on Xen One does not mean I don't play. There are PLENTY of accounts i have access to that i play..

I don't play 2.0 as often as I'd love to... but that doesn't stop common knowledge from letting you have an opinion.

If you want to zap... go energy.. and suffer in PvE.. If you want to Spirit beam... go spirit and still be meh in PvP...[/quote]

Right all magic damage was the same, but I think he meant being intel based like all mages were back then, they were all the same.

Tue May 19, 2020 2:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next