View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Druid skill critical energy Ej please read. 

So i noticed druids on 2.0 still have critical energy as their main skill in druid tab, Druids do not use energy as a main attack, you changed this to critical magic on x1 for all spells, is there any chance we can move that over to 2.0?

Wed May 06, 2020 12:25 pm

good point, i feel like it should either be critical magic of Critical SPIRIT, as druids main magic attack is spirit, this actually leads into the FULGER point i was going to make, can we get that based on spirit?
i dont know why the Spell Fulger has always been Energy based since a CLERIC/DRUIDS only focus is spirit, i feel like that should be moved and maybe it will see some use, as it is currently a NOT used spell on either side.

Wed May 06, 2020 9:49 pm

I mean cleric have the same issue with fulgar, Druids do have Sidus which is spirit based, can replace fulgar attack... but clerics actually dont have a spell like that, which is actually unfair to them also.

Thu May 07, 2020 1:20 pm

so take Fulger off druid, put it on cleric only and make it SPIRIT based not energy since that makes 0 sense.

Fri May 08, 2020 12:41 am

Or, take lightning bolt away from them both and give them both an attack that's based on the damage that class should do?

Or, give cleric a unique mono beam, and give druid the old summons (spiders / skelly) and their charm should go through the roof.

Or, give druid an earlier "ferocious" like spell that lasts longer than 5 seconds, and give clerics some support class spells.

I don't disagree that Clerics and Druids need more work than most of the other classes, but I think there are better ways (maybe more complicated in a programing or coding aspect) to go about fixing them, rather than changing the damage type to a spell that is clearly a bolt of electricity.

ALSO though, cleric evil beam should not stop them from walking. I'm not sure of another class that has a multi that stops movement.

Sun May 10, 2020 3:54 pm

yes The Skill that CLERICS AND DRUIDS get called Critical Eenergy should be changed to Critical Spirit or CRITICAL MAGIC.

I have been playing this game for 15+ years, and if you want any type of results its best to ask for the Most simple, unfortunately this is just a hobby for the creator,
so asking him to add new complicated things in probably wont be done or take longer then usual. i have found that if you mention thing that can be ADJUSTED that is already in the game.
that tends to happen a lot faster= so making FULGER spirit based and giving it to just a CLERIC would make it to where every mage class has there own Area effect spell, and single target spell.
after EJ makes that change then it would be nice to Increase the damage druid bomb does to Mobs, it takes me 15 bombs to kill something that a cleric can kill with evil beam in 2 lol
this may only be a 2.0 thing. as i have a 70 druid on X1 and the damage seems fine, but its 70 so..... maybe its just lower level druid bomb needs a damage boost.

Druid= Ispum bomb and SIDUS ( remove Fulger and give to cleric only and make it SPIRIT BASED NOT ENERGY )

Cleric = Evil beam and FULGER ( FULGER WILL be used if it was SPIRIT BASED )

Wizard = nex bomb and Beam

warlock = Tabes rott and Beam

Mon May 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Doesn't matter how long you played X1, X2 is supposed to be a better different version of Xenimus, so, stop getting so defensive when someone is trying to add / expand on your suggestion.

Let's do this like you guys though!!!

-_-_-_-_-

I played Xenimus server 2 from 2003.- 2007 then again 2010 - 2014 whatever, here's the kicker.... I ONLY PLAYED CLERIC BACK THEN!!!

Flugar is electricity is energy, live with it.

It's just like the poison argument, if you get but by a spider twice, it is twice as bad... If you get bit twice by a snake, it's at least twice as bad.... If you breath in mustard gas your screwed regardless, but if you keep breathing it in it sucks that much more... There is nothing wrong with poison stacking more than it does

The game is ever evolving and e, especially X2. It has been stated by EJ that X2 isn't the same as X1 and that X2 is a place to make changes not in X1. So thus adding something NEW and different to a class that few people want to play might add some hype. That means there is nothing wrong with making a simple suggestion, like you did in your original post.

There are many new / different things added and programed into X2.

How's about people stop trying to change stuff that actually makes sense? Suggest something fresh, or new?

Please take a few minutes before you post and read what you wright, you sound worse than Bottle. I bet you're a Leo to top it off, kid.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Clerics and druids need some tlc, that fact can not be ignored, we all seem to agree on that.

And still reading that back a few times I can't bring myself to y'alls levels. Chill the hell out, and smoke a.joint, or take prosaic.

Tue May 12, 2020 2:42 pm

[quote="Leprechaun"]It has been stated by EJ that X2 isn't the same as X1 and that X2 is a place to make changes not in X1.

There are many new / different things added and programed into X2.
[/quote]

The only difference is the Map lay out, less content, Less hp gains on all classes, and less damage, I get he thinks x2 is not the same game, but all the spells are the same, all the skills are the same, the gameplay is basically the same if it wasnt for the buggy movement and gettin stuck in the ground while using fp mode, even the quest chains are the same.. with a couple new ones due to some different mobs, but at the same time lacks others. I know ya'll don't like to hear it, but it is the same game, just remastered with a better engine.. but still needs A LOT of work.

Tue May 12, 2020 2:52 pm

When you get 3 mage rings with super sp set on, you spirit bonus is over 110 at lvl 50. So let's not Op that class any more

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Tue May 12, 2020 10:28 pm

[quote="bottlecup"]When you get 3 mage rings with super sp set on, you spirit bonus is over 110 at lvl 50. So let's not Op that class any more[/quote]

Don't think that really matters when clerics doing 400% more damage with less spirit anyway. Let's not forget wizards reach 110 energy easy without wearing mage rings at all.

Tue May 12, 2020 11:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next