View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Druid skill critical energy Ej please read. 

Xen101 wrote:
Red beam was NEVER "energy". It has always been spirit since the addition of different elements. Back then it was just all magic damage in general.. but never classified as "energy".

Just because you don't see me on Xen One does not mean I don't play. There are PLENTY of accounts i have access to that i play..

I don't play 2.0 as often as I'd love to... but that doesn't stop common knowledge from letting you have an opinion.

If you want to zap... go energy.. and suffer in PvE.. If you want to Spirit beam... go spirit and still be meh in PvP...

atm evil beam is OP, they are just trying to make it more over powering

go test it for your self, at lvl 12 no gear, you will clear all newbs zones 1 hit

then try a wiz/lock/melee hit lvl to 12, I can boost u to 12 if u want only takes 10mins not even

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Tue May 19, 2020 4:09 am

I already know how powerful it is. I have a cleric.. level 23 or something i was hunting areas ridiculously easy.

phpBB [video]

Tue May 19, 2020 4:11 am

Xen101 wrote:
I already know how powerful it is. I have a cleric.. level 23 or something i was hunting areas ridiculously easy.

now you know why they want that so bad

Tue May 19, 2020 4:11 am

actually, i just want it because it makes sense..... or i want someone to explain why cleric is the only class with a different different magic power for Area effect spell, and single target pvp.

Tue May 19, 2020 3:30 pm

It's pretty simple... i believe..

You just can't have EVERY single class having both a PvE and PvP spell similarity.. Cleric just happens to be THAT class.

Why not try and do something different and unique instead of "turn our spells to spirit because all of the other ones have that"

phpBB [video]

Tue May 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Cleric evil beam is only Op at newb levels, by 30's it evens out to same as other multis. End game cleric still sucks on 2.0.

Wed May 20, 2020 10:04 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
Cleric evil beam is only Op at newb levels, by 30's it evens out to same as other multis. End game cleric still sucks on 2.0.

you can not say end game clerics suck when you don't have one. the only level 67 cleric I know of sucks due to its a big newb lol. like I said at level 50 put on a full sp set with 3 mage rings. you will have over 110 bonus,

this posted should be lock.

Thu May 21, 2020 6:18 am

Original wrote:
actually, i just want it because it makes sense..... or i want someone to explain why cleric is the only class with a different different magic power for Area effect spell, and single target pvp.

xen101 has explain it over and over yet you keep asking somone to explain it,

wtf bro

Thu May 21, 2020 6:20 am

Because his explanation doesn't make sense, so your basically saying don't even out the playing field because there always needs to be that one class that is just not balanced?
I want an actual valid answer to why its different, no one has been able to provide one, therefore i conclude that it is just an oversight on EJ's part, and offered a simple solution that would only make
a spell that no one uses USABLE, as i said before there is a reason Fulger is not used at all in pvp or pve, you cant split the character Bonus devotion in half or you will fail at pVE and PVP.

it would be like asking a warlock to split into energy if his beam was energy based...but its not, its all shadow on warlock, all energy on wizard, all Spirit on druid EXCEPT FULGER WHICH THEY DONT NEED because we have SIDUS ( SPIRIT BASED PVP SPELL) and cleric is the only class that has to split down the middle from spirit/energy? lol Come on dude..... how does that make sense at all?

Sat May 23, 2020 1:16 am

also, I don't even read what bottlecup types most of the time he has Zero valid points and is just in the thread to troll......

Sat May 23, 2020 1:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next