View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Xenimus 2.0 Bugs & Suggestions Spreadsheet 

I think ill take his word on it, not yours.

Sun May 10, 2020 2:40 pm

problem solved.

Sun May 10, 2020 2:43 pm

Loki wrote:
bottlecup wrote:
Original wrote:
5: NO drawbacks or anything to discourage Noob pking? Idea Add jeloc/vel to hold level 70s accountable for killing level 20s, ive heard this was an issue on xen 2.0 before i started
playing and can ASSURE you it is still a problem, level 70s should not be able to even kill a level 20, there is no reason for it to be possible that i can think of.

if u want to assure it post that vid.. bc this newb pking does not happen, again lower levels attacking higher levels with bull sh*t.

Yes it does. When there was double exp myself and 2 others were pked at a lvl 25 zone grinding on lvl 25s from a lvl 70s.

Ej even said on discord the "simpler" idea would be to add a 10 lvl limit so a 70 cannot pk under level 60, etc.

YUP i was in the same discord session and i have been subject to being killed by higher levels, it 100% is happening i even made a separate post about noob griefing and how upsetting it is to see it
on 2.0

Mon May 11, 2020 9:29 pm

If it was true you all should have videos of it. This is just an attack on me due to I'm 70. This post has gone to sh*t

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Tue May 12, 2020 10:32 pm

No new dialogue here since 05/2020, might be time to delete this sticky post. Highly unlikely any updates to the game are going to occur as a result of this stagnant Google Sheet. The owner no longer plays and I think EJ has requested editor access to the sheet and "no reply".

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:55 am

bottlecup wrote:
If it was true you all should have videos of it. This is just an attack on me due to I'm 70. This post has gone to sh*t

Not everyone records themselves play xen. I've literally never made a video of xen. Video proof isn't necessary. If a gamer has the ability too do it,they will. Just just what it is.

Pking noobs(not sure what level gap that should be) should be either impossible or come with some heafty consequence. The copy character system is a great add, but if some players are salty about the rise in population they could turn away potential long term players. I havnt started raiding yet but I hear that is also a sh*t show.

Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:14 am

collision & elevation bugs interfering with movement, transwands, pergele trans

those are core issues that need to be adressed to make the game feel smooth

ability to Lock camera in furthest zoom out so it doesnt change when you go between third person and top down

Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3