View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 new bug list 

1, lava does 5% damage to imexic
2, you can spam melee and cast spells super fast
3, monsters beam/bug combo you 1 hit.

when we fix tho's ill post more

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:26 am

+1

Staff beam combo needs fixed please look into this.

(I am sure people know by now, but staff beam happens with beams, fulgar, and other spells. The name just comes from the most common mob spell it happens with. Fulgar I am looking at you in East whos Volc's randomly one shot people way to high level.)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:27 pm

We should also make a list of game mechanics we would like fixed. For example the giuld interface. And guild storage house chest. Things that aren't bugs but aren't actually working yet I'm sure both these lists could get out of control quickly as their are so many small issues but we could prioritize the issues we as players feel affect us most and ask for those to be addressed first.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:28 am

By far the beam bug is the worst because it very horribly interferes with gameplay. I know this game is under construction and that some of the stuff is going to come with future updates but seriously this one prevents you from gaining levels. Similarly there is a bug where monsters pick up your death pile and then they despawn so you can never get your items back. I've lost at least 100 maxi potions priced at 50s and when the beam bug started getting really bad this recent update I've lost over 100 lsas, some equipped items, 15 redos, 15 max amulets and 4 million experience points. I know I'm not getting any of that back which is frustrating but I want this problem to stop happening over and over again while I'm leveling. Can we please get this problem looked into first?

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]