View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Harrasment and Ignorant comments including death comments 

This is an ok behavior for Higher levels and the community for Xenimus Correct? i was sure harassment and death threats/comments were ban-able offense, If this behavior continues i will find a new game to support and play
https://imgur.com/JrmjPKM

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:29 pm

You're antagonizing with comments and lying as well. Your screenshot shows us what you want us to see, not the truth. Good job!

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:55 pm

clearly not

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:10 pm

serpentnight wrote:
This is an ok behavior for Higher levels and the community for Xenimus Correct? i was sure harassment and death threats/comments were ban-able offense, If this behavior continues i will find a new game to support and play
https://imgur.com/JrmjPKM

Wtf does it got to do with levels?? , this is why we kick you of link. Steve you attack us as soon as we said no to helping you. Post full story not just a random line that means sh*t,

edit

p.s

thx you for the house

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:39 am

Wanker was toxic as f, when i was trying to play during the event. Doesnt surprise me.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:31 pm

I have no sympathy for Steve. He went on Xenimus starting crap with all of the high levels and expects people to buy into his victimhood. Wanker is not a bad guy especially if you are not starting fights with him. What do you think he's going to do if you try it? He's level 70 and there's practically no penalty towards him if he gets betrayal points. Even if Velanthra and Jeloc were in the game he wouldn't need it anymore.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]