View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 common questions for 2.0 
As a higher level character in 2.0 I get asked a million questions every time a new player starts and boy it gets irritating answering the same things, but I don't want to be rude and drive anyone away so here is a list of some questions and answers that may help new players and reduce my load haha.

What shrines are in game?
constitution, agility, wisdom

What level can I do shrines?
Wisdom is approximately level 20
Agility is approximately level 30
Constitution is approximately level 40

Shrines seemed to be designed to be progressive, so that you get them as you get stronger. When new shrines are added I would expect them to be levels 50 and 60.
Keep in mind the approximate levels for shrines varies depending on gear and play style and how large the group you may go with is.

Is Property shrine in game?
Yes it is and it is used just like x1 -imbue (gloves,helm,ect) however the sparkle graphic to show a successful imbue is not applied.

Where can I buy life saving amulets?
You can't! lsa's are rare on 2.0 however they can be found at a low rate in certain areas.

I cant find any mobs to kill whats going on?
You have probably spawned in a town that is not finished. the majority of hunting areas are near town 1 along with quests from Rygaron. If I am online I will happily find what town you are in and port you to town 1.

Why wont my marks work for portals?
Xenimus 2.0 only allows players to have five marks!
Many places in xenimus 2.0 are also unmarkable such as inside ANY dungeon. You may not create portals inside dungeons at all!

If you have a question I did not cover, you may ask me here or in game and I will also try to update this list to help others as well.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]